- CYCLOFLUIDIC ANNOUNCE DRUG DISCOVERY AGREEMENT WITH TRI-INSTITUTIONAL THERAPEUTICS DISCOVERY INSTITUTE
- Ubiquigent and Cyclofluidic enter into collaboration to build novel Ubiquitin system targeted libraries
- HitGen and Cyclofluidic Collaborate on Lead Development Programme
- MRCT and Cyclofluidic Announce Successful Collaboration
- Cyclofluidic and Sanofi publish results of sucessful technology evaluation
What we do
Cyclofluidic is using CyclOps™, its proprietary microfluidic drug discovery platform, to revolutionise hit and lead optimisation.
CyclOps™ connects flow chemistry, purification, screening and drug design with complex algorithms allowing drug lead molecules to be assayed minutes, rather than weeks, after they are designed. Using the power of flow chemistry, developed in the labs of Prof Steve Ley at Cambridge University, our unique approach puts synthesis, screening and molecular design firmly back together in a single laboratory allowing fast iterative exploration of vast areas of diverse chemical space.
CyclOps™ is the ultimate lean approach to lead discovery, allowing us to optimise hits in real time, making and screening only those key compounds that progress a hypothesis towards the best possible lead molecules.
Read how Cyclofluidic used the CyclOps™ platform with our partners to discover novel and potent Abl1 inhibitors with broad mutant activity
Who we work with
Leveraging our decades of big pharma experience to solve medicinal chemistry problems
Using our strength and depth in pharmaceutical chemistry to generate chemical matter IP in innovative risk sharing partnerships